Hello everyone, trust your day going great. Today my blog connected with Samsung universe s 21 case. I need to share data with respect to samaung. I'm extremely amped up for box since this container is so lovely it is really flimsy and smooth and it's entirely light as an afterthought there is the word world and it's in this like lavender dark pink variety I think the variety compares to the shade of the telephone so that is somewhat cool and afterward clearly on the front is a gigantic s with a 21 in dim on the back and afterward no doubt that resembles basically it. one side is off now on to the opposite side.

 I entirely understand what's inside since I observed so many unboxings .there is this usb c to usbc link which is decent um so happy that dislike usb a to usbc and I can't get this off i'm simply battling so hard today OK at long last I got it off no doubt basically all that came in the case is only this link and this telephone and presently we will investigate this wonderful telephone OK so I got the ghost pink variety I was struggling with concluding whether I needed the apparition pink or the ghost violet and really for the most significant length of time I assumed I planned to get the violet yet at the last possible moment I resembled truly I sort of need the pink so then, at that point, I went with the pink .

i will simply strip back this plastic covering so I can get a superior look there is a little plastic covering on the camera region too exceptionally cautious with stripping this off at long last the keep going one on the facade of the telephone there you go OK so initial feelings um this tone is wonderful it's much lighter than I suspected it would be on the grounds that I figured it would resemble a more like dusty pink however it's truly a really lovely pale pink the back is plastic which I'm not used to in light of the fact that my old telephone has a glass back it's ridiculously sparkly too while the samsung s21 is matte and is additionally plastic and this is the sound of polygel nails on plastic now concerning the heaviness of this telephone it's truly heavier than I anticipated that it should be on the grounds that after I figured out that it planned to have a plastic back I thought resembling light was going.

The side covering of the telephone this is how things have been gleaming pink variety it's a smidgen more pale than the rear of the telephone yet it looks truly decent like I truly like the variety conspire happening here no doubt generally speaking like initial feelings I love additionally the front of the telephone looks very glossy wow like the screen of another telephone is simply so spotless thus clear it's astounding. I could gaze at this the entire day wow this is so quick like the swiping up activity no there resembles fundamentally no liveliness it is so quick and smooth 120 hertz is a big deal i'm simply swiping between this application library and wow like this is truly so quick and smooth the samsung s21.

Hope  you like my blog and get lots of information related to samsung s21, have a good day