Hi welcome to my blog I start my new blog related to E1009 headphone. I will give you a fast unpacking and my initial feelings of the another cylinder fit one more is a very eminent name in sound and they make all kind of earphones beginning right from the fundamental plan including these overhauled cylinder fit as far as possible up to the more premium and best quality sound items that you can get on the lookout here in the bundle you get these extra ear tips these are little size and the huge size the medium ones are as of now introduced these are calculated 45-degree.


Tips which are introduced and there is additionally this flyer that has been incorporated on the elements page on Amazon it is referenced that it works with both Android and iOS which is incredible on the grounds that relatively few headphones work with both the stages with next to no kind of difficulties be that as it may, this one likely does and here you have these cylinder fit this end is gold-plated as you can see 3.5 mm with four distinct connectors so one is for mouthpiece and one is ground and the other two are left and right you moreover get a headset here which accompanies inbuilt amplifier and you get one button here you can connect it Android as well as Ios.

 So here I'm going to test it with the redmi note 4 that I have here and I will play some music and figure out how great it sounds since I'm utilizing a Xiaomi gadget I have a choice to set the headphone type so I have set it to general in here and I've done on the me sound enhancer which helps improve its sound yet even without the settings these headphones are sounding extraordinary have a couple of tracks the headphones are very punchy they have great bass and at the same time they are not exorbitantly weighty on bass the high pitch as well as mid-tones are additionally being heard extremely fine

The nature of headphones is noteworthy uncommonly in this cost fragment I have not heard this quality in thousand rupees this is presumably one of the best that you can get in the market they look incredible the nature of material here appears to be solid and they sound very even assuming you like bass weighty you can change the balancer setting there currently bass weighty however if you need significantly more bass you can get it in spite of the fact that I saw that at 100 percent volume on specific tracks the sound was marginally snapping however at 90% it was simply great presumably the telephone is conveying as well much capacity to the drivers and these arethe section level essential earphones from another I truly like the way they sound in thousand rupees they are absolutely worth the effort so it is approval from us in the event that you are searching for an passage level great quality headphones one more cylinder fit is something that you can get immediately.

Share your ideas with me related to hand free. Hope your life become much easier , have a good day.